Read Online or Download Doctrine for Joint Nuclear Operations PDF
Similar nuclear books
All approximately heritage is the stunningly realised new journal from the makers of the way it really works and All approximately house. that includes appealing illustrations, photographs and snap shots depicting every little thing from old civilisations to the chilly warfare, All approximately historical past is obtainable and exciting to all and makes background enjoyable for the entire kinfolk.
Quantity 23 specializes in perturbation Monte Carlo, non-linear kinetics, and the move of radioactive fluids in rocks.
"Nuclear and Particle Physics" either were very exact matters for many years, and at the moment are constructing progressively more interfaces. hence, hitherto average tools of particle physics are followed through nuclear physics. The authors attempt to construct bridges among either fields and provides nuclear physicists an intensive advent from the basics of particle physics to present study during this box.
- Fifty Years of Nuclear BCS - Pairing in Finite Systems
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance with the Distant Dipolar Field
- Latest Advances In Atomic Cluster Collisions: Fission, Fusion, Electron, Ion And Photon Impact
- Optimal Control of Distributed Nuclear Reactors
Extra resources for Doctrine for Joint Nuclear Operations
7) Target analysis. III-7 Chapter III 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 Intentionally Blank III-8 JP 3-12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 APPENDIX A REFERENCES The development of JP 3-12 is based upon the following primary references: 1. Policy Guidance for the Employment of Nuclear Weapons (NUWEP), 19 April 2004. 2. 01E, Joint Strategic Capabilities Plan FY 2002, 01 October 2002.
25. JP 2-0, Joint Doctrine for Intelligence Support to Operations. 26. 1, Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures for Intelligence Support to Targeting. 27. JP 3-0, Doctrine for Joint Operations. 28. JP 3-01, Joint Doctrine for Countering Air and Missile Threats. 29. 1, Aerospace Defense of North America. 30. 5, Doctrine for Joint Theater Missile Defense. 31. 3, Joint Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures for Close Air Support (CAS). 32. JP 3-11, Joint Doctrine for Operations in Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical (NBC) Environments.
The effects of nuclear weapons on the battlefield and the resulting casualties can produce friendly casualties from the psychological and physiological stresses. Training can help prepare friendly forces to survive the effects of nuclear weapons and improve the effectiveness of surviving forces. Additional information on shielding and NBC defense can be found in JP 3-11, Joint Doctrine for Operations in Nuclear, Biological and Chemical (NBC) Environments, and Service publications. NUCLEAR STRATEGIC NUCLEAR FORCES Immediate and Unexpected Threats Potential Threats Quick (Within Weeks) Moderate (Within Months) Lengthy (Year or More) ICBMs, SSBNs, Bombers On Alert (or Available Within Days) Uploading or Modifying Weapons on Bombers, SLBMs, and ICBMs Operationally Deployed Weapons Responsive Capability ICBM: Intercontinental Ballistic Missile SLBM: Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile SSBN: Fleet Ballistic Missile Submarine Figure II-5.